CVS HEALTH LUBRICANT EYE- mineral oil and petrolatum ointment
VELOCITY PHARMA LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
CVS health LUBRICANT EYE OINTMENT
Mineral oil 31.9%, White petrolatum 57.7%
Mineral oil 31.9%
White petrolatum 57.7%
- temporarily relieves burning and irritation of the eye and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- as use as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
- to avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after use
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- pull down the lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid
discard 30 days after opening. Retain this carton for future reference.
microcrystalline wax, stearic acid, wheat germ oil
| CVS HEALTH LUBRICANT EYE |
mineral oil and petrolatum ointment
|Labeler — VELOCITY PHARMA LLC (962198409)|
|BRASSICA PHARMA PRIVATE LIMITED||675476593||manufacture (76168-707)|
Revised: 09/2021 VELOCITY PHARMA LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.