Crest Pro Health: Package Insert and Label Information
CREST PRO HEALTH- cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07%
- helps prevent/reduce plaque and gingivitis
- helps control plaque bacteria that contibute to the development of gingivitis/bleeding gums
Ask a dentist if
symptoms persist or condition worsens after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children.
under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use after your normal brushing and flossing routine; toothpaste from mouth prior to use
- adults and children 6 yrs. & older: Rinse for 30 seconds with 20 ml (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- children 6 to 12 yrs. of age: supervise use
- children under 6 yrs. of age: do not use
water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, methylparaben, sucralose, propylparaben, blue 1
Questions or comments?
| CREST PRO HEALTH |
cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
|Labeler — Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc. (091917799)|
|Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.||136941411||relabel (67751-186), repack (67751-186)|
Revised: 03/2023 Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.