Crema Cero Zinc Oxide Skin Protectant Diaper Rash Baby Original Formula: Package Insert and Label Information
CREMA CERO ZINC OXIDE SKIN PROTECTANT DIAPER RASH BABY ORIGINAL FORMULA- zinc oxide ointment
Laboratorios Cero S.A
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc oxide 4.9%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- store in a fresh place protected from sunlight
- this product contains lanolin; this substance can cause irritation in people with allergies
petrolatum, lanolin, castor (Ricinus communis) seed oil, fragrance (parfum)
| CREMA CERO ZINC OXIDE SKIN PROTECTANT DIAPER RASH BABY ORIGINAL FORMULA |
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler — Laboratorios Cero S.A (880165766)|
Revised: 06/2021 Laboratorios Cero S.A
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.