COUGH AND COLD NIGHTTIME- acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hydrochloride and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg
Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- runny nose
- temporarily reduces fever
- controls cough to help you get to sleep
Liver warning: this product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 my of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other drug containing diphenhydramine even one used on the skin
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcoholic, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating a machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse, or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse, or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be sign of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- mL = milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL every 4 hours while symptoms last
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucralose, sorbitol, xanthan gum
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Maximum Strength Delsym® Adult Night Time Cough & Cold active ingredients††
Cough & Cold
ACETAMINOPHEN 650 mg / PAIN RELIEVER, FEVER REDUCER
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCI 25 mg / ANTIHISTAMINE, COUGH SUPPRESSANT
PHENYLEPHRINE HCI 10 mg / NASAL DECONGESTANT
- Relieves headaches, fever & sore throat
- Controls cough
- Relieves nasal congestion
- ages 12 years & older
FL OZ (mL)
MIXED BERRY FLAVOR
†† This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Maximum Strength Delsym® Adult Night Time Cough & Cold
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
walgreens.com ©2018 Walgreen Co.
WALGREENS NightTime Cough & Cold
| COUGH AND COLD
acetaminophen diphenhydramine hci phenylephrine hci liquid
|Labeler — Walgreens (008965063)|
Revised: 10/2019 Walgreens
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.