COPPERTONE SPORT MINERAL SUNSCREEN SPF 50- zinc oxide lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 24.08%
Use — helps prevent sunburn
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contac a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, expecially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces
Inactive ingredients water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, isopropyl palmitate, butyloctyl salicylate, ethylhexyl isononanoate, cetyl PED-PPG-10/1 dimethicone, propylene glycol, cyclopentasilxane, bis-octyldodecyl dimer dilinoleate/propanediol copolymer, dimethicone, ethylhexyl methoxycrylene, polyester-27, triethoxycaprylylsilane, beeswax, hydroxyacetophenone, sodium chloride, PEG-12 dimethicone crosspolymer, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol
100% naturally sourced zinc-oxide
Free of oxybenzone, oxtinoxate, PABA, parabens, phthalate
Water Resistant (80 minutes)
Broad Spectrum SPF 50
5 FL OZ (148 mL)
| COPPERTONE SPORT MINERAL SUNSCREEN SPF 50
zinc oxide lotion
|Labeler — Beiersdorf Inc (001177906)|
Revised: 09/2021 Beiersdorf Inc
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.