COLLAGEN GLOW MINERAL SUNSCREEN SPF 50- zinc oxide lotion
NAKED SUNDAYS PTY LTD
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ZINC OXIDE 22.75%
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin ageing caused by the sun.
For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs.
- CONTAINS SODIUM BENZOATE.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- APPLY GENEROUSLY 15 MINUTES BEFORE SUN EXPOSURE.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Reapply immediately after towel drying.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10.00AM — 2.00PM
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, COCO-CAPRYLATE, DISODIUM EDETATE, GLUCONOLACTONE, HYDROLYZED ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, ISOSTEARIC ACID, CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDES, OCTYLDODECANOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE, PROLINE, WATER (AQUA), SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
| COLLAGEN GLOW MINERAL SUNSCREEN
SPF 50 |
zinc oxide lotion
|Labeler — NAKED SUNDAYS PTY LTD (746918845)|
Revised: 09/2021 NAKED SUNDAYS PTY LTD
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.