CLOTRIMAZOLE- clotrimazole cream
Clotrimazole, USP 1% (50 mg in each applicatorful)
Clotrimazole USP, 1% (external cream)
- treats vaginal yeast infections
- relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant, or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- if you do not get complete relief, ask a doctor before using another product
- symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days.
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- before using this product, read the enclosed educational brochure for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- vaginal cream: insert one applicatorful of cream into the vagina at bedtime for 7 days in a row. Wash applicator after each use.
- external cream: use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- to open tube: unscrew cap, lift tab, and pull to remove foil seal prior to use
- do not use if foil seal on tube opening is broken or missing
- do not purchase if carton is open
- store at room temperature 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF)
- before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium phosphate monobasic, sorbitan monostearate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
VAGINAL CREAM, USP 1%
VAGINAL ANTIFUNGAL | 7-DAY TREATMENT
- Clotrimazolevaginal cream can kill the yeast that may cause vaginal infection
- Cures most vaginal yeast infections
- Educational pamphlet enclosed
ONE 1.59 OZ (45g) TUBE OF VAGINAL CREAM (1%) & 1 REUSABLE APPLICATOR (7-DAY THERAPY)
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 6005
WALGREENS Vaginal Cream with Reusable Applicator
| CLOTRIMAZOLE |
|Labeler — Walgreens (008965063)|
Revised: 10/2022 Walgreens
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.