CLEARSKIN PROFESSIONAL INVISIBLE BLEMISH TREATMENT- salicylic acid gel
Avon Products, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.00%………………………………Acne Treatment
- for the treatment of acne
- reduces the number of acne blemishes
- clears up most acne blemishes
Warnings For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- using other topical acne products at the same time or immediately after this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help
or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication
- cover the entire affected area with thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once aday or every other day
Inactive ingredients Water/Eau, SD Alcohol 40-B, Propylene Glycol,
Trideceth-9, Ethoxydiglycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hamamelis Virginiana
(Witch Hazel) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Aloe Barbadensis
Leaf Juice, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Silybum Marianum Extract,
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Thiodipropionic Acid,
Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Tocopherol, Styrene/VP Copolymer,
Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance, Isododecane, Polystyrene/Hydrogenated
Polyisopentene Copolymer, Sodium Laureth-40 Sulfate, Retinyl Palmitate,
Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA.
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON
| CLEARSKIN PROFESSIONAL
INVISIBLE BLEMISH TREATMENT |
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler — Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture|
Revised: 12/2009 Avon Products, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.