CLEARSKIN BLEMISH CLEARING FOAMING CLEANSER- salicylic acid gel
New Avon LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%…………….
- for the treatment of acne
- clears up acne blemishes
- helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention
- using other topical acne products at the same time or immediately after this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or irritation develops and persists
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical
help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands and face with warm water
- squeeze an appropriate amount of product onto wet hands
- lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion, and leave on for 30 seconds
- rinse with warm water and gently pat dry. May be used once a day.
- if bothersome dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day
SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE
SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE
TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT
COCAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE
RED 33/CI 17200 BLUE 1/CI 42090
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON
|CLEARSKIN BLEMISH CLEARING FOAMING CLEANSER salicylic acid gel|
|Labeler — New Avon LLC (080143520)|
Revised: 01/2019 New Avon LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.