CLEAR LAKES PRODUCTS HAND SANITIZER- isopropyl alcohol gel
Clear Lakes Products, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
- Stop use and ask doctor if irritation or redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• Stop use and ask doctor if irritation or redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- Pump a small amount into palm.
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands.
- Rub hands together briskly until dry.
| CLEAR LAKES PRODUCTS HAND SANITIZER |
hand sanitizer gel
|Labeler — Clear Lakes Products, LLC (127464365)|
|Clear Lakes Products, LLC||127464365||manufacture (73749-101)|
Revised: 04/2020 Clear Lakes Products, LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.