CLEAN TO CLEAN HAND SANITIZER- alcohol gel
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62% v/v
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
For external use only : hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation and rash occurs. These may be signs of serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together briskly until dry
- Children under 6 years should be supervised when using this product
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
- Do not use on children under two months of age.
Water, Carbomer, Tromethamin, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Sodium Hyalunate, Tocopheryl Acetate
| CLEAN TO CLEAN HAND SANITIZER |
hand sanitizer gel
|Labeler — LTP Global (694215916)|
|KOREA COSPACK CO.,LTD.||689059789||manufacture (73812-003)|
Revised: 05/2020 LTP Global
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.