CITROMA- magnesium citrate liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl oz
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity).
- Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
for this product
before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- abdorominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
- taking any other drug.
- Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask help professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Store at temperatures between 46° and 86°F (8° and 30° C)
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
adults and children 12 years of age and over — 6.5 to 10 fl oz maximum 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age — 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age — 2 to 3 fl oz in 24 hours maximum 3 fl oz in 24 hours
children under 2 years of age — ask a doctor
- each fl oz contains: magnesium 295 mg
- each fl oz contains: sodium 1 mg
benzoic acid, citric acid, disodium EDTA, flavor, sucralose, water
Dist. by Target Corp., Mpls., MN 55403
Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign components
TM& @ 2018 Target Brands, Inc
DO NOT USE IF TAMPER EVIDENT TWIST-OFF CAP IS MISSING, BROKEN OR SEPARQTED FROM NECKRING
magnesium citrate saline laxative
alcohol content 0.012% (from flavoring
up & up
10 FL OZ (296 mL)
| CITROMA |
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler — Target Corp (006961700)|
|Registrant — Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
|Vi-Jon, Inc||790752542||manufacture (11673-708)|
Revised: 01/2020 Target Corp
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.