CERAVE DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS HEALING LIP BALM BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 SUNSCREEN- avobenzone, dimethicone, homosalate, octisalate and octocrylene stick
L’Oreal USA Products Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sunscreen and Skin protectant
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped or cracked skin
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions ) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
on damaged or broken skin
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For sunscreen use:
● apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
● reapply at least every 2 hours
● use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
● Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
● limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
● wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
● children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
paraffin, ethylhexyl palmitate, ozokerite, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, petrolatum, polyester-8, cetyl alcohol, polyethylene, ceramide 1, ceramide 3, ceramide 6-II, ceramide NS, ceramide EOS, cholesterol, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, behenic acid, caprooyl phytosphingosine, caprooyl sphingosine, ascorbyl palmitate, stevia rebaudiana extract, water, sodium hyaluronate, BHT
Toll-free number 1-888-768-2915
| CERAVE DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS HEALING LIP BALM BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 SUNSCREEN |
avobenzone, dimethicone, homosalate, octisalate and octocrylene stick
|Labeler — L’Oreal USA Products Inc (002136794)|
|Accupac, Inc.||071609663||manufacture (49967-201)|
Revised: 01/2020 L’Oreal USA Products Inc
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.