CANNESSENTIA PAIN RELIEF CREAM- trolamine salicylate cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Trolamine salicylate 10%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label
- do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
- condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- apply generously to affected area
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- repeat as necessary, but not more than 3to 4 times daily
children 12 years and younger: ask a doctor
coconut oil, cod liver oil (contains vitamin A & vitamin D), fragrances, hemp seed oil, lanolin, light mineral oil, medium-chain triglycerides, microcrystalline wax, paraffin, petrolatum, sodium chloride, terpene essential oil, yellow wax
NDC # 72418-333-15
Pain Relief Cream
NET WT 0.5 OZ (14.17 g)
| CANNESSENTIA PAIN RELIEF CREAM |
trolamine salicylate cream
|Labeler — CannEssentia LLC (031775148)|
Revised: 12/2019 CannEssentia LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.