CALAMINE PLUS PRAMOXINE HCL- ferric oxide red, zinc oxide and pramoxine hydrochloride aerosol, spray
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pramoxine HCl 1%
temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
For external use only. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhailing contents can be harmful or fatal.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
- do not get into eyes
- ask a doctor before using on children under 2 years of age
- conditions worsens
- symtomps last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- cleanse the skin with soap and water
- let dry before use
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
benzyl alcohol, camphor, disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, hydrated silica, isobutane, oleyl alcohol, SD alcohol 40-B, sorbitan trioleate
Well at Walgreens
Calamine Plus No-Touch Spray
External analgesic/Skin protectant
Drying action plus itch relief Ideal for:
- Relieves itching and pain associated with Insect bites, Poison ivy, oak & sumac
- Minor skin irritations & cuts
- Sprays on & dries pink
Net Wt 4.1 OZ (116g)
| CALAMINE PLUS PRAMOXINE HCL |
calamine plus no-touch aerosol, spray
|Labeler — Walgreens Company (008965063)|
Revised: 11/2018 Walgreens Company
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.