C AND C BY CLEAN AND CLEAR TOUGH LOVE ACNE CLEARING PEPPERMINT TONER- salicylic acid solution
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
- for the treatment of acne
- clears acne blemishes
For external use only
Flammable: keep away from fire or flame
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
Keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- moisten a cotton ball and cover the entire affected area one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, Fragrance, PEG-32, Sodium Citrate, Benzophenone-4, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Blue 1
Questions? call toll-free 1-877-754-6411 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Distributed by: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558
C&C by Clean & Clear
salicylic acid acne medication
4.2 fl oz (124mL)
| C AND C BY CLEAN AND CLEAR TOUGH LOVE ACNE CLEARING PEPPERMINT TONER |
salicylic acid solution
|Labeler — Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Revised: 04/2018 Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.