BLACK CHERRY COUGH DROPS- menthol pastille
Boston Nutraceutical Production SL
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient in each drop Purposes
Menthol 5.8 mg Cough Suppressant
Uses Temporarily relieves:
- cough as may occur with cold or inhaled irritants
- ocassional minor irritations and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swealing, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These symptons may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
cough accompanied by excessvie phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and consult doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness last or worsens
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 5 years and over: allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- 6 calories per drop
- May be useful for diabetics on the advise of a doctor
- Excessive consumption may cause laxative effect
Citric acid, isomalt, stevia, flavor cherry extract, colorant black currant and black carrot extract, water
Questions or comments call: 617-848-4560
| BLACK CHERRY COUGH DROPS |
|Labeler — Boston Nutraceutical Production SL (468121064)|
|Registrant — Boston Nutraceutical Science SL (466061824)|
|Boston Nutraceutical Production SL||468121064||manufacture (72628-104), label (72628-104), pack (72628-104)|
Revised: 03/2019 Boston Nutraceutical Production SL
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.