BENSON BOTTOM PAINT- zinc oxide cream
Benson’s Bottom Paint , Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 22%
- To help promote healing of diaper rash
- To help prevent diaper rash
- Good for bedsores and blisters
For external use only
- Do not get into eyes
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- liberally apply Benson’s Bottom Paint at first sign of redness or diaper rash daily until symptoms disappear.
- apply after each change, especially at bedtime or whenever exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- store at 20° to 30 ° C ( 68-86 °F)
- may stain clothing
Water, Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan steareate, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, NF, Aminomethyl Propanol, Quaternium-15
Distributed in the U.S. by:
BENSON’S BOTTOM PAINT, INC.
P.O. Box 1531 • Muskegon, MI 49443-1531
Benson’s Bottom Paint
Soothes and Promotes Healing
Smooth, easy spreading
net weight 6 ounces
| BENSON BOTTOM PAINT |
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler — Benson’s Bottom Paint , Inc (018703513)|
|Registrant — BMC 1092, Inc. dba Solo Laboratories, Inc (078831987)|
|BMC 1092, Inc. dba Solo Laboratories, Inc||078831987||MANUFACTURE (71706-060)|
Revised: 01/2020 Benson’s Bottom Paint , Inc
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.