BELIF MOISTURIZING BOMB CUSHION COMPACT — LIGHT BEIGE- titanium dioxide and ensulizole powder
LG Household and Health Care Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ENSULIZOLE 2.7%, TITANIUM DIOXIDE 5.46%
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), may decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product: Keep out of the eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor , if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Posion Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and othersun protection measures including:
– Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– Wear longsleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
WATER, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXA C5-9 ACID ESTERS, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, TROMETHAMINE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ZINC STEARATE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, TRIETHOXYSILYLETHYL, POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL HEXYL DIMETHICONE, PALMITOYL PROLINE, ADENOSINE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, MAGNESIUM PALMITOYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM PALMITOYL SARCOSINATE, PALMITIC ACID, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LUFFA CYLINDRICA FRUIT EXTRACT, HEXYL LAURATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, SODIUM CITRATE, TOCOPHEROL, FRAGRANCE*, TITANIUM DIOXIDE(CI 77891), MICA, IRON OXIDES(CI 77492), IRON OXIDES(CI 77491), IRON OXIDES(CI 77499)
Moisturizing bomb cushion compact — light beige
Provides moisture & coverage for up to 26 hrs.*
Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Net Wt. 1.04 oz / 30 g (15g x 2)
| BELIF MOISTURIZING BOMB CUSHION COMPACT — LIGHT BEIGE |
ensulizole, titanium dioxide powder
|Labeler — LG Household and Health Care Inc (688276187)|
|LG Household and Health Care Inc||688276187||manufacture (53208-700)|
|ZENISCE Co.Ltd.||690188305||manufacture (53208-700)|
Revised: 01/2017 LG Household and Health Care Inc
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.