BACITRAYCIN PLUS- pramoxine hydrochloride and bacitracin zinc ointment
First Aid Research Corp
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each gram) Purposes
Bacitracin zinc 500 units…………First aid antibiotic
Parmoxine HCl 10 mg……………External analgesic
- first aid to help prevent infection and for the temporary relief of pain in minor:
For external use only
Do no use
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body or bandage
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- condition persists or gets worse
- redness, irritation, swelling, or pain persists or increases
- rash or other allergic reactin develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Inactive ingredients aloe vera oil, petrolatum
FIRST AID RESEARCH CORP.
Jupiter, FL 33478 Made in China
| BACITRAYCIN PLUS |
bacitracin zinc and pramoxine hydrochloride ointment
|Labeler — First Aid Research Corp (089405927)|
Revised: 10/2020 First Aid Research Corp
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.