BACITRACIN- bacitracin ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Bacitracin Zinc (Equal to 500 Bacitracin Units) First Aid Antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection.
For external use only
- clean the affected areas
- apply a small amount of product (an amountb equal to the surface area of the tip of the finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
First aid to help prevent infection in:
- minor cuts
- the condition persists or gets worse, or if a rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- in case of deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86° F)
Light Mineral Oil, White Petrolatum
| BACITRACIN |
|Labeler — Blossom Pharmaceuticals (677381470)|
|Blossom Pharmaceuticals||677381470||manufacture (61767-219)|
Revised: 03/2014 Blossom Pharmaceuticals
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.