B4 ANTISEPTIC HAND SANITIZER WITH ETHYL ALCOHOL- alcohol gel
Midway Advanced Products, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 65% w/w
- to sanitize hands without water
- kills 99% of most common bacteria
FLAMMABLE. For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
- do not use in eyes
- discontinue use if irritation or redness develop
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- tear open packet and apply entire amount of gel to unsoiled hands
- rub in thoroughly until hands are dry
- do not wipe or use water rinse
- store at room temperature
Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Carbomer, Diisopropylamine, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, D&C Yellow # 10, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1
| B4 ANTISEPTIC HAND SANITIZER WITH ETHYL ALCOHOL |
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler — Midway Advanced Products, LLC (962765009)|
Revised: 02/2018 Midway Advanced Products, LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.