B FREE HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE VERA AND VITAMIN E- alcohol liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- recommended for repeated use
- for use when soap and water are not available.
Flammable, keep away from fire/flame. For external use only
- in children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
- do not get into eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- do not inhale or ingest.
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
- store between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
- avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF)
- may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate (VITAMIN E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
| B FREE HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE VERA AND VITAMIN E |
|Labeler — b+free (013549109)|
Revised: 09/2022 b+free
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.