AXIM Allergy: Package Insert and Label Information
AXIM ALLERGY- diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
VIVUNT PHARMA LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active Ingredient (in each softgel)||Purpose|
|Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg||Antihistamine|
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant or breast-feeding
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Do not take more than 12 Softgels in 24 hours for Adults and do not take more than 6 softgels for children 6 to 12 years of age in 24 hours.
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 or 2 softgels|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 softgel|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- Store at 20° — 25 °C (68 °- 77 °F)
- Read all product information before using
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if carton is open or blister unit is broken
Gelatin, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Glycol 400, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide
PRODUCT OF INDIA
VIVUNT PHARMA LLC
8950 SW 74th Court, Suite 1901
Miami Florida Z.C. 33156-3178
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Compare to Benadryl® Allergy Liqui-Gels®
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat
24 SOFTGELS** **Liquid-filled capsules
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., owner of the registered trademarks Benadryl® Allergy Liqui-Gels®.
| AXIM ALLERGY |
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler — VIVUNT PHARMA LLC (045829437)|
Revised: 09/2022 VIVUNT PHARMA LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.