AVON HEXASHIELD CONGESTION RELIEF ORIGINAL- oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
Tai Guk Pharm. Co., Ltd.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
— common cold — hay fever
— upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
For external use only.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur.
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- symptoms persist.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor: Shake well before use. To open, rotate cap to align the marks. Squeeze cap on both sides in a counterclockwise turn and pull off to remove. To spray, remove clamp and hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting the head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use and snap cap back onto the bottle.
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasi dihydrate, water
Call toll free 1-800-FOR-AVON
NASAL RELIEF SPRAY
Compare to the active ingredient in Afrin ® Original
Rapid & Powerful Congestion
Relief 12 Hour Relief
- Original Nasal Spray — 12 HOURS
- Pump Mist
NET WT 0.5 FL oz (15 mL)
| AVON HEXASHIELD CONGESTION RELIEF
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler — Tai Guk Pharm. Co., Ltd. (689060246)|
|Tai Guk Pharma. Co., Ltd.||689060246||manufacture (43136-105)|
Revised: 07/2019 Tai Guk Pharm. Co., Ltd.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.