AVON HEXASHIELD ATHLETES FOOT CREAM- tolnaftate cream
Tai Guk Pharm. Co., Ltd.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tolnaftate 1 %
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevent most athlete’s foot with daily use
- for effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
- avoid contact with the eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- to prevent athlete’s foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at room temperature
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or crimp of tube
butylated hydroxytolune, ceteth-20, cetyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, propylparaben, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol, water
Call toll free 1-800-FOR-AVON
Compare to the active ingredient in Tinactin®
Cures & Prevents Most Athlete’s Foot
EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OF:
– ATHLETE’S FOOT — JOCK ITCH — RINGWORM
ATHLETE’S FOOT CREAM
TOLNAFTATE 1% ANTIFUNGAL CREAM
NET WT 1 oz (28 g)
| AVON HEXASHIELD ATHLETES FOOT
|Labeler — Tai Guk Pharm. Co., Ltd. (689060246)|
|Tai Guk Pharma. Co., Ltd.||689060246||manufacture (43136-104)|
Revised: 07/2019 Tai Guk Pharm. Co., Ltd.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.