AVEENO BABY ECZEMA THERAPY SOOTHING BATH TREATMENT- oatmeal powder
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Colloidal Oatmeal (43%)
Temporary protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
- Poison ivy, oak, or sumac
- Insect bites
For external use only.
- Do not get into eyes
- To avoid slipping use mat in tub or shower
- In some skin conditions, soaking too long may overdry
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For dispersal in water:
- Turn warm water faucet on to full force
- Slowly sprinkle packet of colloidal oatmeal directly under faucet into the tub or container
- Stir any colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom
For use as a soak in a bath:
- Slowly sprinkle one packet in an infant tub filled with warm water. Stir any colloidal oatmeal that may have settled on the bottom.
- Soak affected area for 15 to 30 minutes as needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Pat dry (do not rub) to keep a thin layer on the skin.
Store at room temperature
Mineral Oil, Calcium Silicate, Laureth-4
855-4AVEENO; outside US dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.aveeno.com
Distributed in the US by:
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
colloidal oatmeal skin protectant
Fragrance Free, Tear-Free
Relieves Dry, Itchy, Irritated skin due to:
Rashes, Eczema, Poison Ivy/Oak/Sumac, Insect Bites
5 Bath Packets TOTAL NET WT. 3.75 OZ. (105g)
same great product. new name!
| AVEENO BABY ECZEMA THERAPY SOOTHING BATH TREATMENT |
|Labeler — Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
Revised: 11/2011 Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.