ASPIRIN- aspirin tablet
GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- pain and fever of colds
- muscle pain
- minor pain of arthritis
- menstrual pain
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- you have asthma
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
taking a prescription drug for
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- use by expiration date on package
Aspirin 325 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
• Analgesic • No Caffeine
• For temporary
relief of minor
aches & pains
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Distributed by: Great Lakes Wholesale & Marketing L.L.C.
3729 Patterson Ave., S.E. Grand Rapids, MI 49512
| ASPIRIN |
|Labeler — GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC. (361925498)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||MANUFACTURE (64092-110)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK (64092-110)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK (64092-110)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK (64092-110)|
Revised: 06/2020 GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.