AQUA MARIS FAST ACTING DECONGESTANT- xylometazoline hydrochloride spray
JGL North America LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients |
Xylometazoline HCl 0.1%
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion for up to 10 hours due to cold, hay fever, and upper respiratory allergies. Relieves symptoms of nasal discomfort caused by dryness and sinus pressure.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use more than directed
- Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- Wipe nozzle after each use. The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
- Adults and children 12 years of age or over: 2 or 3 sprays into each nostril not more often than every 8 to 10 hours
- Do not use more than 3 doses in 24 hours
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress pump all the way down with a firm even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
Store between 68° and 77° F (20° — 25° C)
purified seawater, potassium dihydrogen phosphate
Xylometazoline HCl 0.1%
xylometazoline HCl 0.1%
+ purified seawater
0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
| AQUA MARIS
FAST ACTING DECONGESTANT |
xylometazoline hcl spray
|Labeler — JGL North America LLC (968070503)|
Revised: 12/2012 JGL North America LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.