ANTISEPTIC HAND SANITIZER ROSE SCENT: Package Insert and Label Information
ANTISEPTIC HAND SANITIZER ROSE SCENT- alcohol spray
Two’s Company, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
• helps to reduce bacteria on the skin
• recommended for repeated use
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from heat and flame
When using this product
• do not use in or near the eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
• do not apply to irritated or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• irritation and redness develop
• condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• lift tab and spray a small amount into the palms of your hands and forearms.
• wet the hands thoroughly with product, rub hands together and allow to dry without wiping • no rinsing required.
• children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product • not recommended for infants.
• do not store above 105°F
• may discolor some fabrics or surfaces.
Fragrance, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Water
FOR THOSE WITH GREEN FINGERS
CLEANS AND FRESHENS YOUR HANDS AND REDUCES BACTERIA
TWO’S COMPANY INC.
500 Saw Mill River Rd, Elmsford, NY 10523 / Made in China
YOU MAY REPORT SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS
| ANTISEPTIC HAND SANITIZER
ROSE SCENT |
|Labeler — Two’s Company, Inc. (056307960)|
Revised: 06/2021 Two’s Company, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.