ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE- sodium fluoride mouthwash
Value Merchandiser, CO
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05%
(0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
for this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on the inside of cap); do not fill above the 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at room temperature
water, sorbitol, menthol, methyl salicylate, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium saccharin, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate, disodium phosphate, calcium disodium EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, benzyl alcohol, green 3, yellow 5
Adverse Reactions to Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act Anticavity Floride Mouthwash.
Call 1-844-292-1112 for more information.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO
5000 KANSAS AVE
KANSAS CITY, KA 66106
Sealed With Printed Necband For Your Protection
COMPARE TO ACT (ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE MOUTHWASH)*
Helps Prevents Cavities
IMPORTANT: read directions for proper use.
18 FL OZ (532 mL)
| ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE |
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler — Value Merchandiser, CO (868703513)|
|Registrant — Vi-Jon, LLC (790752542)|
|Vi-Jon, LLC||088520668||manufacture (63941-170)|
|Vi-Jon, LLC||790752542||manufacture (63941-170)|
Revised: 08/2021 Value Merchandiser, CO
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.