ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE- sodium fluoride mouthwash
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.0221% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20⁰ -25⁰ C (68⁰ — 77⁰ F)
- cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
water, alcohol (21.6%), sorbitol, poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, eucalyptol, flavor, methyl salicylate, thymol, phosphoric acid, sucralose, menthol, disosium phosphate, red 40, blue 1
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash.
Distributed by Target Corp., Mpls., MN 55403
Made in U.S.A. with US and foreign components
2015 Target Brands, Inc.
SAFETY SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Compare to active ingredient in Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash
- helps prevent cavities
- restores enamel
- helps strengthen teeth
- kills bad breath germs
- freshens breath
- cleans the entire mouth
UP & UP
33.8 FL OZ (1 L)image description
| ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE |
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler — Target Corporation (006961700)|
|Registrant — Vi Jon (790752542)|
|Vi Jon||790752542||manufacture (11673-163)|
Revised: 04/2020 Target Corporation
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.