ANTIBIOTIC- bacitracin zinc and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
Cardinal Health (Leader) 70000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc, USP 500 units
Polymyxin B sulfate, USP 10,000 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in
For external use only
- do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at 15º-25ºC (59º-77ºF)
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO POLYSPORN® active ingredients*
For External Use Only
First Aid to Help Prevent Infection in
Minor Cuts, Scrapes, and Burns
Protection Against Infection
Bacitracin Zinc USP | Polymyxin B Sulfate
First Aid Antibiotic Ointment
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., distributor of Polysporin®.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
LEADER Poly Bacitrain
| ANTIBIOTIC |
bacitracin zinc, polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler — Cardinal Health (Leader) 70000 (063997360)|
Revised: 10/2022 Cardinal Health (Leader) 70000
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.