ANTIBIOTIC MAXIMUM STRENGTH- bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc, USP 500 units
Neomycin 3.5 mg
Polymyxin B sulfate, USP 10,000 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor
For external use only
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- you need to use longer than one week
- condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF) Protect from freezing.
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
BACITRACIN ZINC /
NEOMYCIN SULFATE /
POLYMYXIN B SULFATE
- First aid antibiotic ointment
- Help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes & burns
NET WT OZ (g)
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
WALGREENS Antibiotic Ointment
MAXIMUM STRENGTH |
bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler — Walgreens (008965063)|
Revised: 10/2021 Walgreens
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.