ALLERGY RELIEF DYE FREE- diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: sneezing, runny nose
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- to make a child sleepy
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolve
- adults and children 12 years of age and over — take 1 to 2 softgels
- children 6 to under 12 years of age — take 1 softgel
- children under 6 years of age — do not use
- store between 20-25ºC (68 to 77°F). Avoid high humidityandexcessive heat.
- Protect from light, heat, humidity
gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol-sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
Compare to the active ingredient of Benadryl® Dye-Free LIQUI-GELS®*
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg/Antihistamine
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose or Throat
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Benadryl®, or Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc., owner of the registered trademark LIQUI-GELS®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
| ALLERGY RELIEF
DYE FREE |
diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler — Dolgencorp, Inc. (068331990)|
Revised: 11/2022 Dolgencorp, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.