ALLERGY RELIEF-D — cetirizine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated, extended release
Ohm Laboratories Inc.
|Active ingredients (in each extended-release tablet)||Purposes|
|Cetirizine HCl, USP 5 mg||Antihistamine|
|Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP 120 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of nose or throat
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- do not use more than directed
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
- do not break or chew tablet; swallow tablet whole
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 tablet every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.|
|adults 65 years and over||ask a doctor|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- do not use if carton is opened or if the blister unit is broken
- see side panel for batch number and expiration date
hydroxyethyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
ammonium hydroxide, iron oxide black, isopropyl alcohol, N-butyl alcohol, propylene glycol, shellac glaze
call toll free 1-800-818-4555 weekdays
Ohm Laboratories Inc.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
MADE IN INDIA
† Compare To
the active ingredients of
Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
Extended-release Tablets, USP 5 mg/120 mg
12 Hour Relief of:
• Sneezing • Itchy, Watery Eyes • Sinus Pressure
• Runny Nose • Itchy Throat or Nose
• Nasal Congestion
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
ALLERGY & SINUS
12 Tablets (2 blister cards of 6 tablets each)
Original Prescription Strength
| ALLERGY RELIEF-D |
cetirizine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler — Ohm Laboratories Inc. (184769029)|
|Registrant — Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (650172430)|
|Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited||650445203||MANUFACTURE (51660-940)|
Revised: 09/2022 Ohm Laboratories Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.