Allergy Relief: Package Insert and Label Information
ALLERGY RELIEF- diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
L.N.K. International, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each liquid-filled capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 capsule|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from light, heat and moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
gelatin, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, medium chain triglycerides, polyethylene glycol, povidone, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, white ink
Questions or comments?
Principal display panel
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
• Itchy, Watery Eyes
• Runny Nose
• Itchy Throat
Benadryl® Dye-Free Allergy
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson
Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl® Dye-Free Allergy.
Product of Dubai
Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
Satisfaction Guaranteed 1-800-255-0711
DISTRIBUTED BY 7-ELEVEN, INC.IRVING, TX 75063 WWW.7-ELEVEN.COM
Convenience Valet 44-729
|ALLERGY RELIEF diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled|
|Labeler — L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||pack (50844-729)|
Revised: 05/2023 L.N.K. International, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.