ALLERGY RELIEF- diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- g laucoma
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
adults and children 12 years and over
1 to 2 softgels
children 6 to under 12 years
children under 6 years
do not use this product in children under 6 years of age
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) in a dry place. Protect from heat, humidity, and light.
- do not use if carton is open or blister unit is broken
gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution and white edible ink
Call toll free: 1-855-215-8180
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg 24 softgels
*Compare to the active ingredient in Benadryl® Dye-Free Allergy Liqui-Gels®
| ALLERGY RELIEF |
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler — PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC (962106329)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.||421293287||manufacture (51013-199), analysis (51013-199)|
Revised: 01/2020 PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.