ALLERGY RELIEF- diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule
Geiss, Destin & Dunn Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 capsule|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
butylparaben, corn starch, D&C red #28, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, silicon dioxide
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
Itchy, Watery Eyes
*Compare to the active ingredient of Benadryl ®
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl®.
Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc., A Perrigo Company
Peachtree City, GA 30269
GoodSense® is a registered trademark ofL. Perrigo Company
Good Sense 44-190
|ALLERGY RELIEF diphenhydramine hcl capsule|
|Labeler — Geiss, Destin & Dunn Inc. (076059836)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE (50804-091), PACK (50804-091)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK (50804-091)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK (50804-091)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK (50804-091)|
Revised: 05/2020 Geiss, Destin & Dunn Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.