AILLIA FRESH SANITIZER- alcohol gel
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 70.0 % v/v
Water, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Perfume
1.Do not use the product on the following areas:
Around the eyes and ears, in the mouth, large body parts and damaged skin(Irritation may occur)
2.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
3.If you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use of the product immediately and consult a physician or pharmacist.
• Hypersensitivity symptoms, e.g. rash, erythema, itchiness, and edema
• Skin irritation symptoms
• For external use only (do not swallow).
• Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, wash with clean water and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
• Be careful not to inhale vapors in cases of extended or prolonged use. (Repeating inhaling of large amounts of ethanol vapor may cause irritation of the mucous membranes and headaches).
• If used repeatedly in the same area, care should be provided as the skin may become rough due to excessive oil removal.
• Do not use sealed bandages, cast bandages, or packs as they may cause irritation.
• Do not use this drug on the anal or vagina areas, or with hot packs, as it may cause irritation or chemical burns.
• Use only for the intended purposes.
5.Precautions for storage
• Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose the product to heating devices or flame.
• After use, close the lid completely to prevent the product from drying or foreign objects from getting inside the container.
• Storing the product in a different container may cause accidents or deterioration of quality. Therefore, keep the product in its original container.
Dust or foreign substances may get on the product while using it.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Disinfection of hands and skin
Take an appropriate amount on your hands and rub thoroughly to dry.
| AILLIA FRESH SANITIZER |
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler — MYUNG COSMETIC (688222692)|
|Registrant — MYUNG COSMETIC (688222692)|
|MYUNG COSMETIC||688222692||manufacture (74777-110)|
Revised: 06/2020 MYUNG COSMETIC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.