ADVANCED FIRST AID BACITRACIN- bacitracin zinc ointment
ADVANCED FIRST AID, INC.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin Zinc 500 units
first aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in: • minor cuts • scrapes • burns
• for external use only
Do not use :
• in the eyes
• if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, due to the possibility of anaphylactic shock
• over large areas of the body
• longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• before use in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
• if the condition persists or gets worse
• if a rash or other allergic reaction develops
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean the affected area
• apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
• may be covered with a sterile bandage
• Tamper Evident. Do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened.
• Avoid excessive heat and humidity
• Store at a controlled room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
| ADVANCED FIRST AID BACITRACIN |
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler — ADVANCED FIRST AID, INC. (114477180)|
|Registrant — ADVANCED FIRST AID, INC. (114477180)|
|ULTRA SEAL CORPORATION||085752004||pack (67060-400)|
|ULTRA TAB LABORATORIES, INC.||151051757||manufacture (67060-400)|
Revised: 10/2016 ADVANCED FIRST AID, INC.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.