ACETAMINOPHEN PAIN RELIEVER,FEVER REDUCER 500 MG- acetaminophen tablet
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 tablets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding , ask a health professional before use.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- Store at room temperature
Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid.
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact (800) 795-9775.
PAIN RELIEVER,FEVER REDUCER 500 MG |
|Labeler — Medsouce Pharmaceuticals (833685915)|
|Medsource Pharmaceuticals||833685915||repack (45865-136)|
Revised: 10/2020 Medsouce Pharmaceuticals
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.