ACCELERATED DARK SPOT CORRECTOR- hydroquinone cream
COSMETIC ENTERPRISES LTD
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Hydroquinone 2.0% ……………….. Skin Lightener
- lightens dark spots in the skin, such as freckles, age and liver spots, or pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash occurs
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid direct contact with eyes
- some users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation
- if skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a physician
- do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a physician
- sun exspoure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring
- avoid overuse of hydroquinone which has been associated with a rare skin condition called ochronosis
- adults apply a small amount as a thin layer over face, neck, and chest in the evening, or use as directed by a physician
- if no improvement is seen after three months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued
- lightening effect of this product many not be noticeable when used on very dark skin
- for children under 12 years of age, do not use unless directed by a physician.
Water (Aqua). C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Squalane, Steareth-21, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldiemthyl Taurate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-2, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Bisulfite, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA
DARK SPOT CORRECTOR
2.0% Hydroquinone Skin Lightener
0.5 FL. OZ. / 15 mL
| ACCELERATED DARK SPOT CORRECTOR |
|Labeler — COSMETIC ENTERPRISES LTD (017701475)|
|Registrant — COSMETIC ENTERPRISES LTD (017701475)|
|COSMETIC ENTERPRISES LTD||017701475||manufacture (56152-5005)|
Revised: 06/2017 COSMETIC ENTERPRISES LTD
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.