3M CAVILON ANTIFUNGAL- miconazole nitrate cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
◾Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
◾For the treatment of superficial skin infections caused by yeast (candida albicans)
◾For effective relief of redness, irritation, scaling, itching, discomfort and burning
- For external use only
- Not intended for ingestion
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- For the treatment of athlete’s foot and ringworm: If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor
- For the treatment of jock itch: If irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 2 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor
- For the prevention of athlete’s foot: If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor
- Do not use for diaper rash
- Keep out of the reach of children
- If swallow, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily as directed by a doctor or health care professional
- For athlete’s foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Allantoin, Beeswax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- For effective relief of redness, irritation, scaling, itching, discomfort and burning
- Enriched with water-repelling ingredients
Net Weight 2 oz. • 56 g
Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
Made in U.S.A. with globally sourced materials for
3M Health Care
2510 Conway Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55144
3M and Cavilon are trademarks of 3M.
© 2019, 3M. All right reserved.
| 3M CAVILON ANTIFUNGAL |
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler — 3M Company (006173082)|
|Swiss-American CDMO, LLC||080170933||MANUFACTURE (17518-857)|
Revised: 06/2020 3M Company
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.